- Check the #outages channel in the official support server for more information.
- If you're listening to music with other people, try asking other people if the bot also lag for them. If no, you should check your Internet connection.
- If nothing works, contact our developers using the a!report command.
- Check that you have audio coming from Discord, for instance, check if you can hear anyone else.
- Check if either you or the server has muted the bot, this can be seen by the icon next to it (microphone with a dash through it), which is either red (if server muted) or grey (if muted by you).
- Check the Discord volume of the bot, this is done with the volume slider.
- Check the bot volume, this can be done with the a!volume command.
- Try to leave and then re-join the voice channel.
- Try to use another voice channel.
- Try to change the server voice region, which can be changed through the server settings, for more information check out this Discord article.
- Check if you typed the command correctly.
- Check if others can use the command.
- There can also be a problem with DNS resolution of the bot hosting server. Please try again later.
- When the bot responds again, use
a!reportto report the incident. If the bot still doesn't respond or becomes offline, you can report the incidents in the support channel of the support server.
It doesn't and won't support multiple languages as all of the bot's responses are hard-coded, and if multiple languages support is added, the bot has to be rewritten entirely with language customization support and strings replaced by JSON values, which is very time consuming and can be very buggy. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Use the a!report command to send it to us! Thank you for your feedback!
The bot is 100% free, and there are no premium features, but donations are highly appreciated.